Monday, August 15, 2011

Looking forward to ...


... my first hot spot blog entry. Yay! I made it onto my wonderful publisher TEB's blog Hitting the Hot Spot, where I will be blogging on the 19th. I haven't chosen the topic yet, although I have a few ideas. I thought it should be something juicy (starting with a bang, you know?) but still classy. Neither too long and wordy, nor to short, so it would leave people satisfied but wanting more. Ah, decisions, decisions.
There are also the pictures to consider. Some of my fellow authors post their favourite male hotties. Hm, not a bad idea. But my tastes are a little ... let's say ... different. What if what I liked didn't appeal to anyone else? For example I thoroughly enjoyed Lily's post on spanking - especially the last picture which looks like Elvis. But that topic has been covered. There are other forms of play, of course...
Now you're probably wondering what I mean by 'different'. Hm, maybe I'll show you sometime. Anyways, drop by Hitting the Hot Spot this Friday and see for yourself what my twisted mind will come up with. Or, is there anything you would like me to blog about? Leave a comment and tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment