Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Halloween has come around and I'm still pondering costumes. I recently acquired a black skirt and a corset (no, not the one at the top of this page but an underbust one in simple black satin) which, worn over a long-sleeved blouse, would make an excellent Mortitia Adams costume. But then, I'd have to buy a whig because I don't have the hair to go with it... Or I could wear my favourite summer skirt with a white blouse and lots of bangles and a  head cloth and be a fortune teller. Ah, decisions, decisions. There's also the option to put on ripped jeans and a dirty T-shirt and some spooky make-up. Zombies are all the rage at the moment, after all. Only somehow, I don't find them particularly appealing... 
What are you doing for Halloween? Make jack o'lanterns? Dress up in a cool costume? Have a party? Take the kids trick-or-treating? 
I'd love to hear from you in the comments. Happy Halloween, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment