Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Soooo excited!

Do you ever count the days until a certain event? I'm sure everyone does that as a kid waiting for their birthday or Christmas. But as a grown up? Somehow along the way we seem to lose the ability to get THAT excited about anything.

Well, let me tell you, waiting for the publication of my second story with TEB "The Accidental Sub" has me counting the days (18 days! 18 days! not counting today, though, so maybe 19?) and bouncing up and down with excitement. The coolest thing about it? I'm going to be in the Subspace Anthology with Sierra Cartwright (wow!), Desiree Holt (oooh!) and Jan Irving (yay!) as well as Elizabeth Coldwell and Justine Elyot. Soooo excited!

Right. Before this gets any more embarrassing with me leaving puddles on the floor or starting to drool...

No comments:

Post a Comment